youarenotalone.freeforums.org

dedicated to experiencers and believers
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:24 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 6 hours

Welcome
Welcome to youarenotalone

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: alien abductions and encounters with children
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:45 pm 
Site Admin

though some of us have spoken of this before, i would like to give it more 'air time' so to speak..

a few months back when i was looking to be original on the magazine i was writing for, i felt that this was a topic that needed discussing; as most of us here know, these types of encounters generally originate in childhood; therefore if these abductions are to be curtailed in any way, we must safeguard our chlidiren first and be aware of what is going on with our young ones..

so here is the article...briefly. of course you can always see the 'gussied up' one complete with 'photo advertising' on alieneight :D

ALIEN ABDUCTIONS AND ENCOUNTERS WITH CHILDREN

Alien abduction and encounters with young children is a subject that has come up before in the alien/ufo community, but appears to be growing in number from the personal accounts posted on several forums and testimony given by multiple witnesses to the phenomena. It is a subject which tends to make some members uncomfortable, possibly because of the ramifications if this event is occurring. After all, It is one thing to be an adult and to possibly have these experiences, but a protective urge comes out in all of us when our children are threatened or being harmed in some way. Perhaps it is easier to put it down to a 'bad dream' then to deal with the consequences of a possible alien abduction of a child.

While the phenomena is not new, the occurances appear to be increasing, as countless parents report that the dreams that their children are having are similar in nature to abduction and encounter accounts. More and more chlidren are speaking of beings who come into their room, their play area, to contact them; sometimes even taking them 'through the ceiling' or 'into a light'. The young ones recount instances of strong 'beams' and sounds coming through their windows, some actually describe the beings in detail and draw their own renditions of them. Imagination? Exposure to the media's concept of alien encounters? Yet too many of the accounts speak of children who have had little, if any exposure to ufos and alien life forms through the media or any other source. Their parents, who may have formerly brushed off these supposed 'fanstasies' of their young children, are now turning to the alien/ufo community for answers as the mainstream medical and psychiatric disciplines fail to give them relief or a solution to the problem.

Studies have found that this phenomena is not only occurring but increasing; and as to the validity of the chidlren's stories, according to many researchers, the following can be said:
'Children seem to react differently to their alleged abduction experiences than adult claimants. Many alleged adult experiencers report doubting their own perceptions or the veracity of what they believed happened to them. Children, by contrast, never seem to doubt that their experiences happened to them. For an adult, an abduction experience can challenge much of what they believe about the world. Children however, by virtue of being in a formative stage of development, more readily assimilate the experience into their developing worldview.

Many repeat-abductees report that, as children from the ages of 2-6, they would be visited by balls of light that would enter their room at night. These balls would seem to play games with children and fly around the room. Some have interpreted them as being a way for the alleged abductees to develop their psychic abilities the way a physical ball helps develop coordination and athletic abilities. As such these intangible orbs have been dubbed "psychic toys."
Several drawings illustrate alien activities on children, including immersion in vats of liquid.'
http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... -very.html

A fascinating video from South Africa depicts interviews with 62 children who had an encounter with possible extra-terrestrials. After exhaustive investigation, it was determined that there was no mass hallucination; these children were telling the truth.

UFO 62 Children's Alien Encounter over South Africa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkCfw34W3xY
Nov 4, 2009 - 4 min - Uploaded by JamesEBEs

Many members of the medical profession have come forward and made statemebs about the abductions phenomema and a large consensus agrees that there is little, if any, psychosis involved in these sightings and encounters.

"UFO abductions are not a rare phenomenon and have been estimated to have occurred to three-million Americans. There is a remarkably precise correspondence to the reports. Abductees exhibit relatively little psychopathology."

From The UFO Abduction Phenomenon: What Does it Mean for the Transformation of Human Consciousness? by John E. Mack, M.D.
From Psychology Today:
'Psychological tests confirm that abductees are rarely psychotic or mentally ill. Some 3 million Americans believe they've encountered bright lights and incurred strange bodily marks indicative of a possible encounter with aliens, according to a recent poll.'

http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles ... tle-raw%5D

A recent case study in the MUFON files is disturbing for many reasons:

June 2010

'This particular morning, he came to me visibly upset,” the woman said, describing how her son came to her crying and “telling me he dreamed about aliens… I would never take him seriously normally but this morning and the way he acted made me listen.” Below is an excerpt from the unedited MUFON report:
He began to tell me that (in his dream) he woke up and a little gray men took him with them out the door and took him on their ship. The gray men had big black eyes and when I asked about the nose he pushed his up, and into his face, I’m thinking to make it look like there wasn’t much of one except for holes, maybe?

I asked him about their hands and he said their fingers looked long like sticks.
He said the ship was silver with yellow, green and white lights. He said it was a ball with a ring around it…He said they took him to the moon.

He told me they were talking in whispers and he remembered them telling him to “Stay…. stay with us.” He kept repeating that. He said he was scared and told them to take him home to Mommy.'

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2010/09/r ... -children/

As studies have found that abduction is possibly multi-generational, is it conceivable that the possible abductees are more aware of the 'eymptoms' that may accompany these encounters? Or are these 'dreams' that these children are having so evident of alien interaction that it cannot be ignored? And, if the latter is the case, then does this lend credibility to the concept that these contacts with the children are increasing?

"Solutions" abound, from 'thought screen helmets' to the concept of these children being some sort of 'star chlidren', to subjecting the child to hypnotherapy to 'remember more', none of which the average parent of a child who has had an encounter is inclined to subsribe to. Unfortunately, in many cases, there is little rational support for either the parent or the child; experiencers are left to post on multiple forums and hope that they are not ridiculed and maybe find another like mind...at hit or miss proposition at best. Perhaps it is up to other experiencers of this phenomena to seek out others and help each other as best they can through an upsetting and often traumatic occurance.
----by julia--

i feel that this is a topic that needs to analyzed further...any thoughts folks?

Report this post

Post subject: Re: alien abdcutions and encounters with children
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:25 am 

As I've already mentioned, I recall vividly seeing orbs in my room as a child. There was never any fear attached to these events; just curiousity. I think children are being contacted because they are between two worlds. By this, if one believes in reincarnation, they are still somewhat in touch with their previous life and they are also experiencing life in this world but have not yet gathered the trappings of conformaty that tells us as adults, what is real and what is not.

I also think children are steadily becoming more evolved. I've done a great deal of research on so called "Indigo Children" and am fascinated at how enlightened children are becoming at such a young age. I think it has a great deal to do with the fact that society has shifted somewhat and it's not so much a world of (children should be seen and not heard) and more a world of (oh, the things children say). I am glad the world is realizing that children are not simply unmade adults but have a unique perspective all their own.

Now, if only the world would realize that conditioning children to conform to a predetermined mold is not the way to go - but, sadly, I fear that this is just what certain powers that be want - automotons. I sincerely hope the revolution happens before this becomes the norm. Humans thrive in uniqueness...not in conformaty.

As far as alien visitations to children are concerned...I don't think it's neccessarily increasing, as much as people are listening now.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:35 am 
Site Admin

your stories of the orbs and not being afraid has always interested me; i know that as a child while i do not remember any orbs, i sure do remember seeing that 'being' the tree..and the feelings associated with it, too.

it is interesting, however, on how they approach some children and how they approach others. for example, my granddaughter and her actual visual ability to see them--and she was seeing greys, i am absolutely positive now--thing is, they disturbed her greatly, and in fact, scared her...i have read of a recent story where the one child saw the other child going up into the beam; he was very scared, too.

of course, if we are to get real technical about it, we are not absolutely positive that all orbs are in fact, extra terrestrial, so there may be some other sort of 'contact' going on, too. children are, like you said, sage, like 'between two worlds'; when i am not working i will listen to little sarah and it is fascinating; she is much different than i remember the three being while i was raising them, you are right, there is an awareness i did not see to the extent that i see in her.

and--you could be right, it may not be increasing, but the stories sure are........

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:06 am 

Great article Julia:) Of course i can attest to the fact that alien encounters do happen with children as i saw what i believe to be an alien creature when i was 5. And great point about the majority of young children not being exposed to the knowledge of aliens through the media. I can say at 5 years old i had no knowledge of such things.

I find it interesting that in the mufon report the kid mentioned hearing whispers. I had recurring dreams about waking up as if in a trance and walking down the steps passing the front door and ending up on the floor in the basement, totally paralyzed (I remember the surface i was lying on was cold and hard). I felt as if there were eyes on me, as if i was being observed by someone that i couldn't see. And then to the right of me i was seeing blue light that i assumed was coming from the bedroom and hearing whispering voices. Unlike the kid in the mufon report i can't recall what the voices said and also i didn't get the feeling that they were talking to me... it was more like a conversation they were having amongst themselves and i was just trying to listen in.

I think people should listen to their kids when they try to tell them about an unusual experience they've had or about their 'imaginary' friends. Even though it's true that kids can have wild imaginations, sometimes what they try to tell you isn't made up. I have a nephew (he just turned 5 in May) and already he's had his freakouts. One in particular when he was about 3, he woke up in the middle of the night screaming and my mother ran to his room to see what was wrong and for a long second he was just staring, wide-eyed at the ceiling. She couldn't get him to calm down and respond to her for a long time and it was pretty scary for her. She really thought something was seriously wrong with him but eventually she got him to relax. So of course we all watch him very closely and listen to him when he tells us about another nightmare he's had or about his 'friends'. And whenever he does there is that look that we share with eachother. That knowing look and that look of dread.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:24 pm 
Site Admin

Bastet wrote:
Great article Julia:) Of course i can attest to the fact that alien encounters do happen with children as i saw what i believe to be an alien creature when i was 5. And great point about the majority of young children not being exposed to the knowledge of aliens through the media. I can say at 5 years old i had no knowledge of such things.

I find it interesting that in the mufon report the kid mentioned hearing whispers. I had recurring dreams about waking up as if in a trance and walking down the steps passing the front door and ending up on the floor in the basement, totally paralyzed (I remember the surface i was lying on was cold and hard). I felt as if there were eyes on me, as if i was being observed by someone that i couldn't see. And then to the right of me i was seeing blue light that i assumed was coming from the bedroom and hearing whispering voices. Unlike the kid in the mufon report i can't recall what the voices said and also i didn't get the feeling that they were talking to me... it was more like a conversation they were having amongst themselves and i was just trying to listen in.

I think people should listen to their kids when they try to tell them about an unusual experience they've had or about their 'imaginary' friends. Even though it's true that kids can have wild imaginations, sometimes what they try to tell you isn't made up. I have a nephew (he just turned 5 in May) and already he's had his freakouts. One in particular when he was about 3, he woke up in the middle of the night screaming and my mother ran to his room to see what was wrong and for a long second he was just staring, wide-eyed at the ceiling. She couldn't get him to calm down and respond to her for a long time and it was pretty scary for her. She really thought something was seriously wrong with him but eventually she got him to relax. So of course we all watch him very closely and listen to him when he tells us about another nightmare he's had or about his 'friends'. And whenever he does there is that look that we share with eachother. That knowing look and that look of dread.

i am very sorry bastet, i wanted to reply to this a bit sooner, but several things got in the way, none the least which was my own reaction.. :oops:

as you and probably others here on this line know i am now raising my granddaughter(5)--the one who kinda 'broke it open' for all of us due to her identification. etc..

i always listen to her; i also know that many times she feels funny about it; i know pretty close to what your nephew and his ma went through; my granddaughter can be great, wonderful---and tho usually it happens at night, i have seen her go a little bit 'out there' during the day(and 'coincidentially' the same time my dog is barking at, from what i can see, nothing..)

i talk to her about it, of course. but i talk to her about many things; trouble is, there is no guidebook for us to 'do the right thing' with these young ones; perhaps one day, by sharing and seeing what we all do on our own, so to speak, we can come to some sort of good tools to help the little ones during these crisises...

Report this post

Post subject: Re: alien abductions and encounters with children
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:17 am 
Site Admin

good morning :)

i found this story on um and thought it belonged in here, as we research here and this might be one we want to look into a bit more :

Floating metal ball on top of baby's crib 05/15/2013

Quote:
This happened to my aunt, not me, but her experience was pretty bizzare so I want to share it. My aunt recently gave birth to her second baby girl, so she got a crib next to her bed to sleep with her.Well one night she claimed to have heard what sounded like metal clashing against metal ( like sharpening a knife with another knife) she was asleep with her husband and when she got up and turned to the baby's crib there was a dozen little pieces of metal held together in a ball and it was moving rapidly, floating on top of the crib. She was about to scream but it flashed and flew staight through the window. She told us this a while back so now we all tell her why she didnt take a picture with her phone and she says she was too shocked. We all joke about it and say it was an "alien" trying to play with her or whatever... My aunt is convinced it was an extraterrestrial thing, what do you guys think? I'm sure she didnt imagine it

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... 47973&st=0

several things i want to mention here. first off, it is obviously current. second, from reading this lady's posts, i think something very likely along these lines did occur.

third, her aunt is convinced it is extra-terrestrial. to me this is a red flag; i have learned that when someone feels this, it is very possibly true. i did reply and hope that she sees it; i would like to know why her aunt felt that way, etc., what other possible experiences she might have had

because the baby, well, is a baby..'recently' she had this baby, that indicates probably below six months or so..now, if they are visiting these infants, and making sure that mom knows, what is this indicating, do you think?

course i would put the kid in my room after that one :roll: take a bat out and start swinging at any subsequent 'balls' that came around it..but, kidding(sort of)aside..are they 'stepping it up' with the children now?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:29 am 

I understand abductions usually run in the family , beginning at a young age. I am a little off the subject here but very concerned about missing children. On Camelot Project I heard them ask Robert Dean where are the missing children. He said they were taken to another planet and are safe, but his expression on his face told a different story IMO.
I've read horror stories (on this web site below) that reptilian aliens eat human children, and they drain fluids as a narcotic from the brains of these children while they are in fear.

http://www.alexcollier.org/alex-collier ... view-1999/

Alex Collier says; "Apparently the government has tried to copy this substance, but they can’t, so they have this agreement with the reptilians down below. My understanding is that the primary agreement is that they will allow the world governments to mine gold in exchange for the human children. "

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:05 pm 
Site Admin

suneye wrote:
I understand abductions usually run in the family , beginning at a young age. I am a little off the subject here but very concerned about missing children. On Camelot Project I heard them ask Robert Dean where are the missing children. He said they were taken to another planet and are safe, but his expression on his face told a different story IMO.
I've read horror stories (on this web site below) that reptilian aliens eat human children, and they drain fluids as a narcotic from the brains of these children while they are in fear.

http://www.alexcollier.org/alex-collier ... view-1999/

Alex Collier says; "Apparently the government has tried to copy this substance, but they can’t, so they have this agreement with the reptilians down below. My understanding is that the primary agreement is that they will allow the world governments to mine gold in exchange for the human children. "

fear..the big narcotic to them. perhaps any emotion is to them what bacon is to me sometimes :roll: fear is thick and tangible, and i would not put anything past them

dean seems like a nice enough guy..one tho, who may not want to speak up.

these missing kids? there is no way all of them are taken by pedos and non-custodial parents--there are just too many of them. likely, they come, just as they maybe did in the above illustrated story, to the little, helpless ones when they are well--little and helpless

i think of one of the stories from 'missing' about the boy who was found but yet his parents did not want him to talk about it..i think of what might have happened to my own family if we had not listened(finally)to my granddaughter..somehow, if for no other reason, people need to be aware that this is a possibility, that there are 'other forces' or whatever they wish to call them, at work here

i mean, i can tell mom, or trycee to be extra cautious with their kids..and they will probably at least think about it :D but i see so so many who have no idea where their kids are from moment to moment, and, think that because they are 'right there' they are safe..

there was a horrible 'kidnapping' many years ago in pinole california, when i was living about ten miles from there. the child was my oldest daughter's age; at the time she was eight. she was literally playing in the front yard, large picture window for mom to look out and see her. very very quiet neighborhood--one would notice a car if one were looking, and one could hear it coming from a ways off, also..

the baby was 'taken' somehow, regarldess..broad daylight, no tree cover, etc. no on saw anything.

nice for the child, one of the first 'amber alerts' went into effect(this was amber swartz-garcia, not the subsequent amber)

not so nice was that no evidence whatsoever was ever found, nor was she

i don't know..but i am guessing that these kids are far from safe..

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:27 pm 

Some of this sounds like Dulce work.

Report this post

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 6 hours