youarenotalone.freeforums.org

dedicated to experiencers and believers
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:12 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 6 hours

Welcome
Welcome to youarenotalone

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Bigfoot an Alien Contactee's
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:09 am 

OK....
Jumping the shark with this but frankly could use everyone's input.
In the wonderful world of BF we have our own repeat contactee's. And it isn't what you see or read about on the internet. Not even close.
It's invasive and in many ways parallels the experiences if EBE abducte's without the medical probing.

Just like abductee's...contactee's have to run the gamut of repressed information and false memories. When we find a new one one of us has to take the time to let them ''download'' as we call it due to years of crap bottled up inside. On the surface they sound pretty wacked, but this is deliberate by the BF as it isolates them. We recognised it as a symptom a long time ago. Contactee's don't have a vocabulary for what they have experienced, have no frame of reference, have no real context to place this all into. So by default they sound a little insane.
However they, like a EBE Abductee are usually quite sane.

Regardless,
I've noticed patterns of simularities between the abductee's and BF contactee's. This is both unexpected and concerning. so I'm here for some assistance from ya'all. [ yes I've had some past experiences with the grays an another kind so I'm not an infiltrator!! ]
the easiest way to do it is I'm including a portion of a very typical conversation I was having with another contactee, with their permission.

'' I'm still trying to reconcile the glowing eye-no woo foot's with what I know of the foot's I've run into....
The no woo is a real conundrum......

It's virtually impossible to decern if them getting in your head is artificial, or genuine pschycic abilities.  I think depending on the type of foot depends on how they have to do it. 
In reading about EBE abductions some contactee's are fighting back....an the process is the same as in cutting thru the BF woo, or tech. Only a very few EBE contactee's are doing it...it's VERY controversial within their ranks as is what we are doing...

They have the same issues in busting thru the cover memories, as we do.
Like us they are struggling to get some control over the hit an runs they suffer as we do with the BF.
Like us progress is very slow.
the patterns are the same for both groups.....the conclusions contactee's come to is also simular....it runs the same gamit as ours....
-they're here to save us from ourselves
-they're using us
-they pick people to use long term
-they are careful who they pick
-they move within our societies gaps
-they appear or snatch ya when you're alone or vulnurable
-they both enjoy getting into your dreams or showing up an dealing with us in a semi-consious state
-they generally lie about everything
-they prefer it if we don't fight back
-they ALL use portals in one shape or another
-both use some kind of electrical or magnetic fields to achieve their aims with us''

We're getting a mess of new phenomina with the foot's an mixed messages. Some foot's have said point blank EBE's are coming here and impersonating them, ALL BF say the ones with the glowing eyes are to be regarded with extreme caution, except of course the ones with the glowing eyes who have revealed themselves and acted quite ''normal''.

I'm of the opinion we have more in common with Abductee's than any other group outside of ourselves. It's just as difficult for us to fight back as it is for you. Only a few of us do it as only a few of you do. It's just as controversial for us within the BF community as it is for the Abductee's in your community.

BF also use screening, as you call it, we have imbedded info within us only another knower can trigger, we also suffer the ''wall of fear'' as we call it or paralyisis against our will. We have been made sleepy, or conversely suffered unexplained insomnia when the BF don't want us to be able to accidently stumble on something they are doing at night.

So once again....speaking from your own experiences we could use a hand with trying to get to the bottom of all this. I'm not convinced the EBE's are all that technically advanced from us an it's the same with the foot's. THAT alone speaks volumns. They may want us to believe we are helpless due to their tech, but then they wouldn't need to ''screen'' then would they?

Please help if you can
Lyric

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Bigfoot an Alien Contactee's
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:38 pm 
Site Admin

oh wow..

first off, thank you so much for posting this here; i know it is still a small, beginning line, and this info should be put on the major ones...course i know where that's at..::rolleyes::

second..i believe what you are saying is that they are another 'conduit'..they sound so similar to the greys(for me the big white tall ones--)it's creepy. i can tell you that as far as personal experience with them, i have absolutely no conscious memory...the only thing being, is yes, i guess it might their footprints me and several others found one time..

but here's the thing? yes, there were these things, i do not know what else you could call em...looked like big feet to me and i remember laughing about it with my one friend...but they disappeared? there were, if i recall correctly, about, four, maybe five around? spaced pretty close, actually..and then, just suddenly ended; yet another connection to the visitors, the 'instant disappearing', which i believe, that the bf might very well be...

i wanted to touch on one of your concepts, that the ebe's, bf, are not all that advanced. one the things that is prevalent in this whole phenomena, is the common denoninator of the 'subjects' having lapses in memory. perhaps there is a reason for this?? i mean, even tho i am technologically slow, even i can figure out the most rudimentary things...and i certainly can break em ha ha...so maybe if we are all kinda comatose we can't really see what they are doing? which is what they want? because even an okie from muskogee has more intuitiveness???

and...lets talk about who they pick. so rare to find an experiencer who has not had so much, what i call 'stuff' in their lives...this is soo not random; personally i feel that they 'choose' the ones who are a possible threat..continue the encounters, connections, whatever it is..to try to wear us all down..it must be very hard to be an experiencer of bf and to know that this is not just some sort of 'missing link, ape' deal...yeah right...and while i have heard a bit of the same sort of telepathic communication as your post, it has certainly not been as in depth as yours.

so, it is apparent that not only is the 'connection' established, but that these beings are sent to the remote areas where there are very likely some who could be a 'trouble'...interesting.

i hope that at least my reply lets you know that you are not alone in this, lyric...and maybe we can look more into this, and find more answers...

thank you so much for sharing this valuable information ::thumbs::

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:41 pm 

Thanks Julia and I'm glad some of this resonated with you enough to comment. Huge Smiles....

I've pondered putting what's know ''out there'' but something holds me back. For all I know it's an implanted directive....or just my own caution. I've never had a problem talking to ''knowers'' and I decided awhile ago that folks like you all here count as such.

The surface phenom is different appearence -wise, but the inner turmoil and the damage done us is the same.
Foot's will use strong emotions to attach a piece of screened info to us. Mine come also with Music as a trigger. Everyones are slightly different tailored to the individual. I finally figured it out when someone tried to use ''voice'' on me.

I think with EBE's the medical screening and the pain associated it to maybe hide info within you as well. Both shut off our critical thinking skills and we are forced to react. Always a bad position to be in.

A friend puked up the fact it was quite obvious both Foot's and EBE's were using tech just a few yrs ahead of our own....the rest fell into place. For something so SUPPOSEDLY'' advanced they were sneaking up on folks using lots of psychological techniques to manipulate us. Well jeeze....we can do that ourselves.
If you take the tech one thing at a time most of it really is only a few yrs ahead of us

implants? We microchip our pets
magnetic fields? We regualrily utalized this in building mesolithic sites, medicine people still utalize them. We used the quantium physics in a type of organic physics...... Ebe's are using it for propulsion.....so big deal
Genetic engineering? Foot's alter our genes with ultrasound, we can do it too, so it's not that big a deal the EBE's are doing it too.

Lot's of what's happening to both camps are smoke and mirrors and some of it identical and they are getting away with it because we aren't looking.
We aren't talking to each other. We aren't comparing notes.

Julia I deeply appreciate you reaching out.
Doing this is difficult as I don't know where to start, I don't know how to engage everyone so they at least look at it, and with what some of the BF contactee's have experienced I'm frustrated.

One of the MOST distressing things is people who are approached as adult without the yrs of tweaking by Foot's are now in their 50's coming down with uusual cancers. We believe it's from repeated ultrasound. With the rise in Bigfoot's media popularity these new folks out looking for them are going to get hurt.
And they will never see it coming.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:44 pm 
Site Admin

i hope this isn't too obnoxious but i don't want to miss any points......

Quote:
Thanks Julia and I'm glad some of this resonated with you enough to comment. Huge Smiles....

I've pondered putting what's know ''out there'' but something holds me back. For all I know it's an implanted directive....or just my own caution. I've never had a problem talking to ''knowers'' and I decided awhile ago that folks like you all here count as such.

The surface phenom is different appearence -wise, but the inner turmoil and the damage done us is the same.
Foot's will use strong emotions to attach a piece of screened info to us. Mine come also with Music as a trigger. Everyones are slightly different tailored to the individual. I finally figured it out when someone tried to use ''voice'' on me.

i wonder if you would mind elaborating on this, lyric? when you say music...sound? is this about hearing music when there is no apparent source or something else?

i understand tho, about the using of the strong emotions to manipulate, and oftentimes harm us...it is deliberate, imo...

Quote:
I think with EBE's the medical screening and the pain associated it to maybe hide info within you as well. Both shut off our critical thinking skills and we are forced to react. Always a bad position to be in.

okay now my curiousity is way peaked; so what you are saying is they are 'feeding' some sort of information into us, but, since we are traumatized, we cannot remember..is that about right?

Quote:
A friend puked up the fact it was quite obvious both Foot's and EBE's were using tech just a few yrs ahead of our own....the rest fell into place. For something so SUPPOSEDLY'' advanced they were sneaking up on folks using lots of psychological techniques to manipulate us. Well jeeze....we can do that ourselves.
If you take the tech one thing at a time most of it really is only a few yrs ahead of us

implants? We microchip our pets
magnetic fields? We regualrily utalized this in building mesolithic sites, medicine people still utalize them. We used the quantium physics in a type of organic physics...... Ebe's are using it for propulsion.....so big deal
Genetic engineering? Foot's alter our genes with ultrasound, we can do it too, so it's not that big a deal the EBE's are doing it too.

absolutely; it is more and more apparent that they are not very advanced at all; in fact, in some ways they may be behind..for example, consider: there are people, right now, human folks out there who are like that guy in firestarter--not the fire but how he could get inside someone's mind...almost as an afterthought. actually, when you really look at it, i would bet that a few here have done it almost inadvertantly; that is when we are awake.

so..i guess they can't do that? i mean, they are always knocking us out, right? leads me to believe that they HAVE to, otherwise they might be caught with their jumpsuits down :roll: and that is just one of the things some can do; heck we now have the 'electric ones', the 'instant seers', the portal finders :D .the list goes on with all of the things that more and more folks are doing without thinking about it...

another thing: their toys are inefficient...they are not able to totally shield themselves, obviously, as there are reports of them getting physically hurt...

we probably, at this time, i would venture to guess, have some pretty good toys ourselves(not that the common person would ever get to see one till it's 'exposed' :roll: )

Quote:
Lot's of what's happening to both camps are smoke and mirrors and some of it identical and they are getting away with it because we aren't looking.
We aren't talking to each other. We aren't comparing notes.

and there it is--there is something very very wrong here imo; there are way too many anomalies this past year; i have never seen so much varied activity in so many places and in some areas, it is almost a little epidemic..

since tbp will not act(which is disconcerting) it is up to us, as experiencers to get as much info from each other as possible..and to pass that info back to three more....
Quote:
Julia I deeply appreciate you reaching out.
Doing this is difficult as I don't know where to start, I don't know how to engage everyone so they at least look at it, and with what some of the BF contactee's have experienced I'm frustrated.

everyone here will be engaged; this is what folks come here for(and to let you and all know, tho small, we have a great number of visitors(ha ha the good kind :lol: )from all over; they must like what they see to keep coming back.. :D

maybe just start with a story about a bf contactee? like how it started, where it went, something along those lines
Quote:
One of the MOST distressing things is people who are approached as adult without the yrs of tweaking by Foot's are now in their 50's coming down with uusual cancers. We believe it's from repeated ultrasound. With the rise in Bigfoot's media popularity these new folks out looking for them are going to get hurt.
And they will never see it coming.

that's why this info needs to get out, lyric and the more you share with us, the more the word will get around. there are probably folks now wondering if they are having more than just a 'sighting' of bf; see, i did not even know that until you brought that here, but it makes perfect sense..just like when you see some sort of beam on your land, the chances of it just being a ufo 'sighting' with no interaction is probably slim..

i know, i, for one am very interested in finding out more about this....

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:03 am 

julia wrote:
i hope this isn't too obnoxious but i don't want to miss any points......
i wonder if you would mind elaborating on this, lyric? when you say music...sound? is this about hearing music when there is no apparent source or something else?
i understand tho, about the using of the strong emotions to manipulate, and oftentimes harm us...it is deliberate, imo...

In my case they have used music with emotion to imbed information in my subconsious. This is easy triggered by me listening to a song on the radio if it has the same vibration as the original, or if the same emotion is invoked. I have heard music with no source, but that was a one time deal under specific circumstances.

In an aside, to also trigger this information packet it can happen if two ''knowers'' meet or make contact, or if a Bigfoot shows up and needs or think it does what's in your head. The info is very much compartmentalized. It's my coclusion they do this as a way of preserving thie own knowledge so other Foot's can't access it. A talented Foot can root thru your head like a professional secretary flips thru a file cabinet. Not all Foot's can finess it either and this experience can really mess you up.

okay now my curiousity is way peaked; so what you are saying is they are 'feeding' some sort of information into us, but, since we are traumatized, we cannot remember..is that about right?
Yes. sometimes we remember that we had an encounter, but it usually turns out what we thought we were doing isn't the half of it and over time it becomes apparent if this info is triggered just how messed with we have been and on how many levels.

absolutely; it is more and more apparent that they are not very advanced at all; in fact, in some ways they may be behind..for example, consider: there are people, right now, human folks out there who are like that guy in firestarter--not the fire but how he could get inside someone's mind...almost as an afterthought. actually, when you really look at it, i would bet that a few here have done it almost inadvertantly; that is when we are awake.

so..i guess they can't do that? i mean, they are always knocking us out, right? leads me to believe that they HAVE to, otherwise they might be caught with their jumpsuits down :roll: and that is just one of the things some can do; heck we now have the 'electric ones', the 'instant seers', the portal finders :D .the list goes on with all of the things that more and more folks are doing without thinking about it...

another thing: their toys are inefficient...they are not able to totally shield themselves, obviously, as there are reports of them getting physically hurt...

You are right on the money....OFF TOPIC a little yrs ago my husband had been suffering abductions and visitations. I am not ET-Girl. I have absorbed the BF's attitude which is they don't belong here on this planet. As the awful little grays invaded my space, to get at him I was livid. Unflatteringly the old fart is MY property and lets not even go into the boundary issues.....
Along about the third time of physical paralysis I fought thru it the way I resist the Bigfoot wall of fear and snatched a wooden curtain rod of the wall an started swinging. I did hit one an yes...their heads are mushy. Who knew? Grin.....that one was winked out right before my eyes. One of the other two told me I was too violent. I told it I would plaster it too and damn skippy I was violent an don't forget it!! In trying to get a sense of them I was also automatically nebbing and trying to look into their heads an THAT'S what really scared them.

OK....I'll run with what works.....I told them anytime they came around me or my family I would rifle thru their heads like a hog rooting for truffles an I wouldn't be be putting things back in any kind of order. hahahaha...Apparently full blown malicious psychic invasion is something they have no defense for.

The next morning my bedroom was in disarray, and my little handprints on a very dusty [shameful I know] curtain rod on floor.
After that they kept trying to get at the Hubby if I wasn't around or from a distance.
My point being yes....we can hurt them. The Bigfoot fear them and fight them. I did what I did and inadvertantly got lucky, I can't imagine it not happening to other people.

we probably, at this time, i would venture to guess, have some pretty good toys ourselves(not that the common person would ever get to see one till it's 'exposed' :roll: )

DARPA has lots of stuff we don't get to play with....I'm guessing

and there it is--there is something very very wrong here imo; there are way too many anomalies this past year; i have never seen so much varied activity in so many places and in some areas, it is almost a little epidemic..
since tbp will not act(which is disconcerting) it is up to us, as experiencers to get as much info from each other as possible..and to pass that info back to three more....

Thats also where we are with it. If we don't help ourselves, it's not going to happen.

maybe just start with a story about a bf contactee? like how it started, where it went, something along those lines. oakie-doakie

that's why this info needs to get out, lyric and the more you share with us, the more the word will get around. there are probably folks now wondering if they are having more than just a 'sighting' of bf; see, i did not even know that until you brought that here, but it makes perfect sense..just like when you see some sort of beam on your land, the chances of it just being a ufo 'sighting' with no interaction is probably slim..

i know, i, for one am very interested in finding out more about this....

I appreciate you taking this in such a good way. It's looking like when the BF alter you so as to be able to handle repeat contact, by accident you not only become more psychic, but more attuned to other high strangeness. Usually someone who has seen foot's get migranes when the other weirdness starts popping up an muddies the water. It gets overwhelming and the first inclination is just to shut it down and ignore it. Totlly understandable as in exploring this avenue I hit my own walls.

I have also considered the notion that maybe Mufon hypnotists and therapists may be the ONLY ones who even have a shot at helping us get at our screened experiences faster. Speaking with abductee's is the the other avenue. I laugh cause BF-ers may be the only ones besides other abductee's who could care less about proving anything, or using info for profit....ROFLMAO.
That alone is some High Strangeness!!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:13 am 

i think they are all the same thing...just using different "costumes", their tech may be ahead of ours, but not by much, and its probably on par with much of the high tech that the military and govt has...and some of this tech is ancient and just being rediscovered...

as far as getting the ptb to fess up? i dont think they ever will, they have just as much culpability in this mess as the interlopers do...they are complicit...

are they threatened by us? heck yeah, we all have some abilities that most do not consider normal, or would scoff at...mine are inherited, which is exactly why events unfolded to alienate my children form me...and it was all against my best efforts and completely against my will...and i do not believe in coincidences, someone has been meddling in my affairs both directly and indirectly, kind of like someone going into the teachers file cabinet and changing the grade for you...they are playing dirty so i guess we gotta play dirty too...

one of these days more of us will get the upper hand and they will start to really get worried, and some may get more bold...then people wont be so quick to dismiss these events as "explainable by natural phenomenon"

i had something else to add, that these are the same tricksters that mis-led the native americans when the Europeans started moving here, they invaded these peoples dreams and told them things that were only part true, and this is what led to a lot of confusion, of them turning against each other, and being entrapped into the cycle of greed...

now the govts (who are complicit with this same agenda) just use handouts, and manipulation to keep them in line and their information from being shared with non-natives... it all has a purpose... the reservations, the stark conditions, the brutal treatment...all this causes them to shrink back from outsiders, and sink into depression, alcoholism, and destitution...because they have been tricked into it...why? because many of them had or have special abilities, and are in harmony with the earth and all the powers of the earth... and this goes for all aboriginal or native tribes of the earth... you can see the patterns repeated over and over...

they (govt and aliens) cant let us coalesce or compare notes or even teach each other on our own, nope that is a threat...hence the cyber security acts and other restrictions...but they sure want to smash everyone together into one purpose by force...think of 9/11 and other terror attacks (and even the recent shootings, they are all connected...)

so there is no doubt in my mind that both are working in concert to manipulate everyone...its just too easy to see it...the same predatory patterns are present in each case...so its no doubt in my mind who is the culprit working beihnd both unexplained phenomena that isolate and harm people and open manipulation an harm of the masses by grand theater, food/ food source tampering, disrmament of the common man, and many other programs introduced all under the color of law...the same agenda has been at work for thousands of years...its no mystery if you pick it apart and really examine the undertones...we are not only under threat of invasion, but it has already begun...and they are using humans to prime the battle ground or make it an easy victory...

why didnt they just do this before? they did and got their asses handed to them...we just dont know how bad they got their butts kicked, because the results and history of it were cleverly hidden...but for some reason technology plays a big role, and back then there were still too many free spirits for it to work...they have been very patient...and thats why it has taken hundreds/thousands of years to ease mankind into technological advances, to make it appear like it was a normal progression, even though "they" were pushing it along at their pace...because technology is the key, if they can boost us to the same level of tech, then it is easier for them to finally break through whatever barriers they have and really do some harm... i think the bullk of them, or the masterminds of it all are stuck behind some kind of dimensional barrier, cut off, and only those either stuck near us and cut off from them, or who have had some sort of agreement with them, are still tampering with humans, abducting, and other things...and why the governments seem like they are the culprits in many cases, govts are the easy scapegoat...and so much easier to discard when they outlive their usefulness, as history has shown so many times... each time the people catch on to something not quite right, they prop up another govt in the place of the one that went before, and often, if not right away, eventually the new govt becomes guilty of the same corruption and control of the people...the agendas never changed, but the sponsors kept choosing new pets to enforce their agendas...it has always been this way...since the dawn of city states in ancient times, and the explosion of civilization out of nowhere... anthropologists would like us to believe it took thousands of years to develop agriculture and cities, but DNA shows us a completely different picture and smashes open the mystery of it...and lays bare the lies that official science tries to tell us... so yes they are all complicit, from the top all the way down...on may levels...even amongst parts that seemingly oppose one another, that is just a charade...designed to trick us all by slight of hand

they cant let people unify on their own becuse it is a threat to their control, their power...they have to force people into unity...to pull the strings...and that is the difference, and it is becoming clearer and clearer as time moves on...it may look bleak knowing this, but at least we know what the odds are, and the human spirit never really cares about the odds, we can do some amazing things given the right information...

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am 
Site Admin

such great posts,lyric and sd; and i agree with basically everything--i was going to get into a little bit about what sd said about the indigenous ones('cause i feel they are some sort of help in this defense)but here's what i can't stop thinking about:
Quote:
OK....I'll run with what works.....I told them anytime they came around me or my family I would rifle thru their heads like a hog rooting for truffles an I wouldn't be be putting things back in any kind of order. hahahaha...Apparently full blown malicious psychic invasion is something they have no defense for.

--lyric--

is this it, then? how do i put this, are we to try to 'send' to them?? i do not like them :roll: their minds hurt, i do it when i feel their 'invasion' of course, but i do not like to spend a lot of time on it..makes me a little ill---but---is this then, the beginning of what we need to do? start building up our 'muscles' and not just being defensive but the agressor?

i think too, that there may be indoctrination of not allowing us to feel okay about being agressive. and, from all i can about ancient cultures, this was actually the way to survive; you couldn't roll over and parlay..nowadays we even have classes on how to be 'assertive' :roll: so do we need to overcome this 'barrier' in order for us to get these things gone?

i mean, the way i look at this, from all we have discussed, i see no benefit whatsoever in any of the indoctrination, violations, invasions--i feel the only way we are going to be able to have some sort of real chance on this planet in the future, is just to get rid of 'em; i am tired of people wanting to tell me about the 'benevolant ones' :roll: i mean, if they're so concerned, just let us be and see what happens..

and--if that is the ultimate aim--then is this the key??? i wish we had a way for those with these abilities to meet somehow; i have always felt that some sort of 'meta-concert'(and yes i did steal that term :oops: )would be quite a powerful tool. being isolated from each other is also a weapon they use; there is no mistake in why people are in such remote places from each other..

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:19 am 

yes i think if some of us were to get together, we could really make a dent...i think they do try to prevent that to a certain extent, but they cant control everything...this is why they go to such great lengths to build the illusion of control...i know it took a few days of mental battling to do it, but they finally left me alone...they are weaker than they would like us to think...they use whatever they can, even the fear of losing whatever earthly power (wealth, status) to control their puppets here, but for those that have nothing to lose, they have created the very thing they fear...people without those chains...

thats the key...yes we have been indoctrinated, by laws, by society, to be polite...not to defend ourselves, that it is someone elses job...but once you lose anything that can be used as a bargaining chip, they hold no power...

it might be extreme, but i use the following scenario to keep things in perspective...

an opposing force uses one of your own as a bargaining chip, a hostage... what do you do?

most people would say try to rescue them...but lets say the enemy is toying with you and wants to dangle that person in front of you, then make a psychological impact...in other words they are going to kill the hostage anyway...how do you send a message that they will fear?

you kill the hostage...

that means anything they can use against you, you let it go...make their game playing become futility...

i would not say we have to become the agressors necessarily, but we have to be agressive in our defense... make them think twice before trying to match wits or strength...

we dont have to go looking for trouble, but if it comes, we need to be prepared for it and we need to make them hurt...

william wallace, when he attacked a castle once, had his men lay seige to it, but then they built a wall around both themselves and the castle...they left no way to retreat...on purpose...this was their way of being able to win without even fighting near as hard...the psychological impact of a determined force was enough for the enemy to surrender...

of course that is offensively, but defensively it can be just as effective to cut off your own escape route, to be so determined to win you refuse to go...

does it hurt to build up these defenses? yep... no pain no gain...just like building muscle is actually tearing the fibers and letting them heal...working the mind then letting it heal will build it up as well...nobody said it would be easy...determination, intent, and heart are really important...you have to mean it...get angry at it...

the first time i benched 350 lbs that was the only way i could do it...by sheer will and anger...then later on my mind knew it could do it, and my muscles built up to where they worked with less effort...

about the good ET's...remember, they are not in control of these massive conglomerates...the system we have is modeled after their own, so the good ones are not really in a position to blow their cover... they are rogue elements trying to make little changes here and there, that hopefully go unnoticed by their own ptb, in an effort to set things right...there is dissension among the ranks, but not everyone that claims to be a good guy is one...if they claim to be, then usually they are not...if they dont claim to be, but they did some good, then more than likely they were in deep cover...and cant make those kinds of bold changes we wish for, or swoop to our rescue when the bad guys start messing around... plus many of them think its wrong to openly meddle anyway... they just do what they can...

but the vast majority of the meddling or encounters, even if they pose as good guys, are not... and they have been ammassing here for years... does anyone remember the orbs flying around the space shuttle that nasa keeps saying is space dust? orbs that keep showing up in paranormal investigation films? those are all the same... this is evidence of dimensional leeching... or cloaking maybe... but not harmless space dust, or ghosts, or some weird natural phenomenon... these are indicators of the number of infiltrators we have around us...

but the fact that they are cowards should be enough for us to know they are defeatable...

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:15 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
about the good ET's...remember, they are not in control of these massive conglomerates...the system we have is modeled after their own, so the good ones are not really in a position to blow their cover... they are rogue elements trying to make little changes here and there, that hopefully go unnoticed by their own ptb, in an effort to set things right...there is dissension among the ranks, but not everyone that claims to be a good guy is one...if they claim to be, then usually they are not...if they dont claim to be, but they did some good, then more than likely they were in deep cover...and cant make those kinds of bold changes we wish for, or swoop to our rescue when the bad guys start messing around... plus many of them think its wrong to openly meddle anyway... they just do what they can...

but the vast majority of the meddling or encounters, even if they pose as good guys, are not... and they have been ammassing here for years... does anyone remember the orbs flying around the space shuttle that nasa keeps saying is space dust? orbs that keep showing up in paranormal investigation films? those are all the same... this is evidence of dimensional leeching... or cloaking maybe... but not harmless space dust, or ghosts, or some weird natural phenomenon... these are indicators of the number of infiltrators we have around us...

here is another dilemna; the problem that many experiencers and believers cannot wrap their head around the concept that most of the visitors are malevolent. too many talk about how 'their' encoutner was 'positive'; they are unwilling to discuss the screens and in fact, get quite angry when you want to even mention it. there is also the concept running around out there that 'negative people attract negative entities', which i believe, is yet more indoctrination, even tho logically it makes no sense. for this to be true, all those who have had disturbing experiences should be of a lower 'level'(sorry, even the new age terminology leaves even me wanting for a better word :roll: )which is simply not true. in fact, the reverse appears to be true from what i have found, in that those who have suffered at their hands appear to be good, caring people who are introspective, logical, and very very sane..yet this attitude persists to a point of dividing the experiencers into 'camps' to a point where the person who has had encounters that were less than pleasant starts to question themselves and their own morals..

i just had an unfortunate incident in where i was just trying to tell someone i care about quite a bit that the possibility is there that what they experienced may or may not be the real story...they got extremely angry and turned it around to that i was basically going crazy for even delving into this subject...no more talk about what might really be going on, no interest in finding out the real story, just an attack on me and that i was too 'obsessed' with the whole thing...which i find disheartening. what does one do about this?? i realize that many do not want the truth about anything, whether it be the visitors or the current news, but how do we get over this smashing of the head against the brick wall feeling? this isolates us even further; there are so few(but i am grateful for this line)that really want, as someone i know says 'the real truth'. i completely understand about how most people in the experiencer's life are alienated from them; and if those people don't alienate themselves from the experiencer, then the experiencer will tend to do it anyway...it gets difficult to maintain a relationship when one is on a search for reality when others want only to live in fantasy..

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:05 pm 

well, most people cant wrap their heads around it because it would take away everything they hang on to in order to identify themselves, or maintain direction...they dont have an inner compass, so they use things, events, their jobs, position, prestige, accomplishments, and just about anything else they can get a hold of to cling to, as if those things are really them...and when you shatter just that one little part of their lives, its like a limit switch, they cant go past it, that is the breaking point for them, and you are wrong for trying to stretch their limitations, mentally or otherwise because it shatters the illusions they cling to, the masks they wear...the fake plastic little world they live in where at least something is perfect, for them at least...

nobody likes the idea of us living like very comfortably accommodated lab rats, but that is exactly where we are...its scary to think of anyone else besides a benevolent being looking over the edge of the fish tank at us...they have been so programmed to believe that anything bigger than us must be benevolent, and fatherly, that they forget all the bad examples in history of the abuse of power and status... and galactic status is no exception...

one thing that never changes is there are tyrants, that force us to break free of their chains...

most people cannot cope with that, or dont want to face that...i dont care where you point to...the revolutionary war of America, world war two and the nazis taking over Europe, the populace is all too happy to believe in their "screens" and reject what is really there when the movie projector is turned off...they want to go back to their happy illusions, their "safe" life...when life is really anything but safe...its a constant struggle every day, not club med like many people think it should be...

now, if you take people like us who have had all the illusions stripped, the things, the creature comforts and even sometimes family stripped from us...then what else is there to lose? what else is there to cling to in substitution for truth?

Report this post

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 6 hours