youarenotalone.freeforums.org

dedicated to experiencers and believers
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:38 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 6 hours

Welcome
Welcome to youarenotalone

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: national forest disappearances
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:59 am 
Site Admin

after reading the post on that little boy, i started to follow this whole thing of national forest disappearances and found that something is and has been going on for some time

apparently it is big news because of the forest service's reluctance to discuss it, and the fact that they say they do not keep data(??)on the amount of the missing persons..what a weird response, huh?

here is a video with george knapp on coast to coast talking with david paulides; skip around to when he is discussing the cases and evidence:
Coast to Coast AM - Disappearances with David Paulides - June 24, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... aeiV6Fmks#!

clearly, on of the incidents sounds like bf ran off with the kid; now what did he do with him? also, why the dead children? you would want to put this down to serial killers and pedophiles, but the evidence does not bear it out, nor does it explain some of the bizarre things found at these sites

however, personally i do not think it is all bf..and i am not even sure it is et...i mean, i don't put anything past em :roll: but this almost sounds like some sort of creature, or creatures..

Report this post

Post subject: Re: national forest disappearances
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:34 am 

i heard the radio show yesterday while having lunch ( i m studying a lot for my exams , so i have to multitask, haha) It was quite creepy. IDK what it could be.
But the idea that a kid is standing next to you and suddenly vanishes in thin air to never be found again is disturbing. It was also interesting when he mentioned this believs from other countries that if u go to the jungle with bright color clothing you will probably dont come back, and most of the people missing have bright orange, or yellow clothes.
Interesting program

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:48 pm 

The books 411 eastern US and the western US can be purchased here.
http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/missing_411.html

The Blog section here, the blog is a great read.....let you know about 411 as I'm waiting for it to arrive for xmas. Yippeeee!!!! There's lots of backroom talk of BF disappearing people, the foot's are seen again, the people usually not.

This is a problem because are they eating them, just killing them, or turning them over to ET's??? Nobody knows for sure, altho eating is likely. This is a big problem as no one want's to think about it, even tho cannablism is common in primitive peoples. TPTB will quickly trot out every funky human scheme to account for the missing people, but
somehow it doesn't quite ring true.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:48 am 
Site Admin

what disturbs me about bf's involvement is not so much whether or not they are eating the people(i mean, at this point, you gotta take it in stride, right)but why are they are so visible about it..

and where the heck are the remains?? did you read that one story, the guy had dropped his drawers, or at least that's what it looked like; the pants were definately unzipped, and just as if you would be stepping out of them..no rips, etc..

and--if the et's want these folks, why not just zap em up like they usually do?

i can't get a handle on this..and i appear to not be able to stop thinking about it, i would love to read that book but cannot order anything online :( do you know of any more sites about this, lyric? i can't believe more have not investigated this..

something about this is so overt, too, which really bothers me for some reason...

and--if the et's want these folks, why not just zap em up like they usually do?

(nice to see you, btw :)

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:26 pm 

Just got his eastern version of the 411 book. I'm hoping this sheds some light on it. I went just bat ---- crazy and got myself a xmas present....LOL.

What bothers me the most is where are these people going to. The missing ones? It's creepy like something is harvesting us and no ones noticing. Paulides has opened the door to the idea, but is as unsure as we are.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:44 am 
Site Admin

do you really think no one is noticing, lyric? this is one of my personal 'top stories' this year; i have always found missing person cases very disturbing anyway, and that it is happening in these national forests is very troublesome, like you said, some sort of creepy 'harvest'

i am also extremely concerned about this apparent increase of contact with the kids; just read yet another story about a kid being approached. i cannot believe that no one is taking note of this, tho..or are they afraid to or have been told not to?

something is not right here. i remember a bizarre death that occurred where i used to live. check this out, several, maybe half a dozen? squads come(didn't know we had that many) to investigate; i know this from the heresay of the neighbors who were on the way to my house. so the story went like this

some anonymous guy, who knew no one in the area, had no property, no ties there whatsoever--comes all the way from texas and goes on some property that had recently been left; and then calmly commits suicide

that 'investigation', tho warranting a full battalion for a few hours, was suddenly a 'closed case'. i should have been glad, at least there was a body, presumably, but no one could tell me just how this suicide had occurred..

these remote areas are magnets for something..and i believe that tptb MUST have some knowledge; i can't believe that they are as much in the dark as we are..

let us know if you find any good ideas in the book..sounds like a great read :)

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:40 am 

julia wrote:
do you really think no one is noticing, lyric? this is one of my personal 'top stories' this year; i have always found missing person cases very disturbing anyway, and that it is happening in these national forests is very troublesome,

Ouch!!
:lol:
Didn't mean to appear 'blasé about a subject you're following. While I'm not one to watch murder cases, or care much about the profiling of criminals, I do follow ''patterning of places''. Some places do indeed seem to attract the lowest common denominator in people. Your example of a man seemingly just showing up to off himself is indeed peculuar.

You're right some people do follow this subject closely, I have a friend who does, but since a lot of disappearances can be tied to a humans poor judgement, I have a severe lack of interest. This will sound callus, but there are simply places you shouldn't be if you have an ounce of common sense.

What I did find interesting are places that seem like a magnet for bad things. Those I make a mental note of. On the surface Paulides has pointed out National Parks, which we all know are advertised as safe family vacation spots. People are cautioned there about the inherent dangers of nature, but very little is mentioned about other types of human predation much less any other kind of potential threat. Since getting out for a hike to go birdwatching seems harmless
for example, our guard is down and we're even easier pickings.

I'm aware as are you obviously more goes on out in the wilds than can be explained. Since places like the Shadowlands Ranch do exist it's fair to assume that one place isn't an aberration but just one of many. How that man wandered all the way to the empty property is odd. It's been theorized the govt is experementing with mind control, but I think other entities are as well. So I'm not writing this off strictly as a govt conspiracy.

I've mentioned I think all of us are ''hearing'' the same voice behind the screening we each perceive. Not saying listening to it leads to human prediation, but just the fact so many are hearing something sends up a red flag. It used to be just a distasteful schizophrenic thing, but it also can be a tool cleverly used to put us in a position as prey.

This all seems like a mishmash of different phenomena but I don't see it as so. A cannibalistic primitive peoples, historically negative places, misconceptions about place, entities manipulation then add in human folly and like an onion as layers are peeled back you start seeing a different picture.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:52 am 
Site Admin

no, no you were not being 'blase' lyric, and i agree that many disappearances can be put down human errors in judgment, but it has always been the ones that do not follow that scenerio that have fascinated me

there were two stories i read from an 'archivest' i guess you would say. a poster on au, soul-drifter, has these long running threads of different aspects of the subject. one is unusual disappearances, and tho some are old(he tries to go back hundreds of years if he can)some are more modern and well known and can be researched.

two stories of that nature bothered me, and still i can't get them out of my head. one time someone disappeared in front of several witnesses; this was back when there were still horses instead of cars, but this story persists; i can find some links if you would like

another one(this one is great), also verifiable, this farmer disappears in the field. so okay, maybe a hidden craft? but wait--for some time his kids could go to a certain spot and he would talk to them--God knows from where--and then one day i guess nothing..

i don't know what's in our woods, but, tho i am completely and utterly addicted to them, i am always, always, careful. usually when i have seen things that are 'unexplainable' many times that is where they happen. i do think the visitors take advantage of our general sense of well being that most find in the forests; but that would make sense, they like to come upon people when they are unaware.

but--what else is out there is my question..

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:04 pm 

The video on this link is about, People Who Just Vanish from National Parks.

http://www.zengardner.com/people-who-ju ... -paulides/

So an attorney for the Nation Parks tells him there is no such list of missing people, yet if you want it, the cost is a million dollars.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:00 am 
Site Admin

suneye wrote:
The video on this link is about, People Who Just Vanish from National Parks.

http://www.zengardner.com/people-who-ju ... -paulides/

So an attorney for the Nation Parks tells him there is no such list of missing people, yet if you want it, the cost is a million dollars.

thanks for the 'bump' and the link, suneye :D

i think about this subject often, especially being in the woods here in montana..that there is supposedly 'no list' is quite scary to me

recently a young man who was missing for three weeks was found almost in my 'backyard' so to speak..supposedly he had committed suicide? sounded odd to me, but of course i have no access to crime files here. some of the locals were very disturbed about it, and did not believe the story. see, one thing that was odd was that actually 'back there' as we call the deeper woods is well walked in and about; to me the concept that no one saw anything(not even a swarm of flies for example)is rather unusual

several of the cases in the missing 411 book that i have read talks about people, who, go missing only to be found in odd locations from where they should have been; in these cases, all of their deaths were put down to 'exposure'. and, in these same cases there was no evidence that the person had traveled to that area where they were found

i can see why there is 'no list'..it is as bad as finding the 'confirmed' ufo sightings :roll:

what is funny to me is when some folks do not see some type of possible conspiracy in all of this..to me it is rather obvious that something out of ordinary is going on.....

Report this post

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 6 hours